? ??????????????Purple Whisp? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (452 Ratings)??10576 Grabs Today. 74700 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Live Forever? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (19 Ratings)??9370 Grabs Today. 34074 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Dark BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

>

24.2.11

dialog untuk bel 312

semalam pada pukul 8.30 malam. kami berkumpul untuk membuat bel 312 untuk next week. kami kena buat la lakonan untuk syarikat yang kami telah present. ini hanya lakonan semata- mata.

Situation 1

( One day, during the Kids Carnival at the school, Dutch Lady Company have open one booth to promote their product to school students, which is they will give a free milk to taste it. Then, one little girl who name Ayu approach to the booth)

Ayu: Hello.
Abell: emm… (with angry face)
Ayu: Can I get and taste the milk. I want a strawberry flavor.
Abell: Take it and now go away!
Ayu: May I know what the other flavor you have?
Abell: I don’t know.
Ayu: Can I ask one more question?
Abell: Hey kids! Don’t ask too many question, ok. Go away from me, now.

(With a sad face, Ayu came home with a milk. When she arrived at home, she told her mother what was happened at the carnival.)

Situation 2

Ayu: Mummy…mummy!! Do you want to know what happened at the carnival?
Intan: Yes my dear. Tell me what happened.
Ayu: Do you know that the promoter is so rude. She get angry to me when I ask a few question. I just want to know. But she told me to go away from her.
Intan: Wah…is that happened? I am so disappointed on what happen to you.

( On the next morning…)

(Ayu came to her mother with a pain face)

Intan: Oh my dear, what happen to you?
Ayu: Mummy! I got a stomach ache. It was so painful. On this morning, I have to go to toilet for the five times. It makes me so tired.
Intan: Oh! How bad it is. What you have eat and drink yesterday honey?
Ayu: I think the milk that I drink yesterday. Because when I taste it, it is not the same taste that you buy for me.
Intan: So, where the milk?
Ayu: I put it in the refrigerator.
Intan: Go and take it.

(Ayu take the mlik and give it to her mother)

Intan: Oh my god! This milk have been expired.

( Then, Intan make a called on the Dutch Lady Company )

( Ring…Ring…Ring…)

Operator: Good morning. I am Nabila from Dutch Lady Corporation Berhad.
Intan: Good Morning. I am Intan from Gombak.
Operator: Ok. May I help you, Miss Intan?
Intan: I want a complained about your product.
Operator: I will pass your called to our production manager, Miss Irma Rusliyana.
Intan: Ok, thank you.

( When, the line was pass…)

Miss Irma: Hello. Good Morning. Irma from Dutch Lady Corporation Berhad. May I know who in the line?
Intan: Hello, good morning. I am Intan from Gombak. I want to make a complained about your product. But, your promoter is so rude with the kids, and one thing your product have been expired and now my daughter had a food poisoning and now she was admitted at the hospital.
Miss Irma: Owh. I am apologies on what happened on your daughter. Actually, I have already detect the problems of our product distribution. However, we have a mistakes communication between worker and our promoter. I am sorry what was happen, my company promise will responsible with your daughter medical bill and we also will gives a special souvenir to your daughter.
Intan: emm…is it true? If you say so, I hope your company will careful in future.
Miss Irma: Okay. One more time I apologies to you.
Intan: Okay. Thank you for your attention.
Miss Irma: Welcome.



hehehee.. ;p